Places that are a MUST to visit!
- Bentham Pottery
- The Ingleton Waterfalls Trail
- Ingleborough Webcam
- White Scar Cave
- Ingleborough Cave
- The Settle-Carlisle Railway
- The Hoffman Kiln
- Settle Play Barn
- The Devils Bridge at Kirkby Lonsdale
- Ruskins View – Walk from Devils Bridge, Kirkby Lonsdale
- Skipton Castle
- Malham Tarn, Malham Cove, Janet’s Foss & Gordale scar
Our favourite eating and shopping establishments
- Tatham Bridge Inn – Excellent pub food with a very cosy restaurant
- The Game Cock Inn – A real jewel of the Dales. A must for that special meal.
- Country Harvest – High quality food, Tearoom and Crafts
- Wensleydale Creamery – No visit to the dales should miss this experience in Hawes
Sports and activities
- Cycling around the Dales
- Stocks Reservoir – Great local fishing
- Helwith Bridge Fly Fishery – A lovely place to fish in the evening, with The Helwith Bridge Pub just across the road as well.
- Inglesport.com – For anything Caving, Climbing and Hill Walking, this the place to head to
- Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge – Do them all in one day or take it more Leisurely and do one a Year, just remember to stay at Oysterber Farm Cottages.
- Bentham Golf Course – Excellent 18 hole Golf Course, less than a mile from Oysterber Farm Cottages
- Days out with the Kids – Around Ingleton